Friday, July 15, 2011

Favourites

I visited the Hottie Exhibition again yesterday with The Mother, as there were only a few people there this time it was easy to take a closer look at some of the amazing creations and take a few photos.

Here are some of my favourites...

Yes, I included my entry, she sure is keeping excellent company.

Just a few of the 100 plus entries all as individual as their creative makers and all truly amazing.
If you are in Melbourne the Hotties will be on show until July 24th, it really is worth a visit.
Playing Favourites with Mrs P today so pop on over and see what other favourite things are on show.
Hope the sun is shining on your world today.

9 comments:

CurlyPops said...

I loved that one with the zippers and the spoons too - very cool!

seabreezequilts said...

People are so clever aren't they. Amazing what different minds come up with

Marg said...

I've been looking at all the beautiful Hotties on Cam's blog. There are some amazingly talented people out there! Unfortunately I will miss out on the Exhibition as I arrive in Melb a couple of days after it finishes.

Jindi's Cottage said...

been watching the hottie parade on curlypops blog but to see them hanging out together gives a totally different perspective...very creative peeps out there...

Shay said...

It's utterly incredible to me what some creative people do. I love the hot water bottle cover covered with flowers.

Your crochet top is quite frankly the star of the show for me.

Fabulous favourite!

Im going back for a third look at all of your gorgeous pictures...

Michelle Ridgway said...

Peoples creativity never ceases to amaze me. I love yours...so cute.To think we saw it in it's beginnings and now look where it is.

thea said...

How fun! Great FTF!

Oops-Lah said...

I've heard about these hot water bottle exhibition, but not seen any photos. So thank you for posting some here. What a fun thing to do and even for a good cause.

Melody said...

Just wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing.