definitely a PJ day here as the weather was not suitable for outside activities.
I made some progress with the cat projects - after cutting all the fabric in the right shapes and sizes. I succeeded in attaching the pocket to the front of the bag and sewing the outer bag pieces together. I feel like I am almost done!
The pouch pieces are still waiting to be sewn but they are all cut out.
A large portion of the day was spent on the couch with my new hooky project.
I know you can't see it very well here but I have made good progress and it is even the right shape and everything so far. The yarn is a super soft Acrylic/wool blend in a pretty green colour.