Thursday, July 21, 2011

Picnic time

Hi there. Geoffrey here - mum said I could tell you about the picnic today.

While mum had a nice hot coffee - I went exploring in the park by the water.

There was this really cool thing to climb on. I just had to get up to inspect it closer.

Who put all those big bolts in there? This structure is mostly metal and looks very old.

I wonder why they need it here by the water.

Holding on tight while I climb across this bit, it's a long way down for a little bear like me.

I see now why they need this here by the water. It is to protect the city which is just over there.

Another rather cool grey day here but we had fun out exploring this morning anyway.

Hope you can join the picnic today, we'd love to see what you get to explore.

Edit:

OOoops - apparently there has been a change in the picnic schedule so we won't be joined by the others today. Just when we got a bit organised too.

Hope your day was a good one where ever you are.

4 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Oh Geoffrey you are a very cute fellow. I hope you did't get a cold bottom sitting there. Mum's coffee looks so yummy!I hope you got to have some warm honey tea.

Serenata said...

Well at least he enjoyed himself! Certainly had fun even if it was a grey day.

Shay said...

What a brave little bear for climbing on that big metal thing! Talk about adventurous!

Your Mum's coffee looks great..I hope you had something beary warm to keep the chill away.

Jindi's Cottage said...

Well you certainly had a big adventure for a little bear...you were very brave to go out in the cold...