Friday, July 8, 2011

Gadget pouches

Finally put the finishing touches on these three Gadget pouches this week.

Now I need to send them on their way to their new home.

Going to Miss12 - a lot late.

I stayed with the crochet accents and made the ricrac for the matching lanyard on this one.

For SJ a bit late.

Used every last piece of the blue print - great to use some of the smaller scraps from the bucket.

And Miss15 only a little late.

Happy with the way the lanyard for this one turned out with the black on either side of the front, even if it did cause me a few issues in the making.

These are all going to the same house - even though they have the same purpose they are all a little different.

I am really happy with how these turned out and could easily have kept any one of them for me, I think I need to put my name at the bottom of the list.

More hooking this week too - just waiting for some day light for a decent pic before it's off to a new home too.

Hope your weekend is full of happy crafting moments.

5 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

They are all gorgeous...but I think my favourite is the blue/red one. Well done.

Chocolate Cat said...

Maybe you should put your name at the 'top' of the list!!

marina said...

they are lovely and well worth the wait. I love embroidered one the best. It's just gorgeous and the ric rac really sets it off.

Jindi's Cottage said...

Think that is going to be one happy household when the postman does his job...they all look great and good use of the scrap bucket...

Fiona said...

They are all so georgeous and unique -
Hugz