Thursday, October 21, 2010

Let me out!

There was a squishy in my mail today and she just couldn't wait to get out of that dark place.

She got out and introduced herself to Oopsie, who was hanging out as always on the sewing table.

Then she met Dee Dee and G-Bot.

In the early evening we went for a walk to the beach, well she rode in the bag, having short legs and all and there were lots of big dogs out walking too!

Lovely blue skies today.

Boy those birds are noisy.

Thanks Caroline my new puppy has settled in already.

Thanks to Vanessa for hosting the Send me a Softie Swap, I had lots of fun playing.

Happy Creating

5 comments:

marina said...

they look like they are all the best of friends!

Doris Sturm said...

congratulations! What a fun softie...sounds like the swap was a success :-)

Shay said...

That is so swwet. Glad to see she's settled in. i wonder if she'd even seen the ocean before.

Serenata said...

Looks like she has settled in well!

Jindi's Cottage said...

Hello there puppy...next time I come over for a beach walk you'll have to come along...do you like to play on the sand...I love to play on the sand...looking forward to meeting you...woof woof, tail wags, Jindi...