Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's all about the bag!

Or bags...
This pretty blue one with polka dots and flowers.

I found another way to use some of the apple cores that I have been cutting - they are perfect for a simple decoration.

A Christmas bag waiting to be filled.

My tree is complete and it adorns another bag - just perfect for Christmas treats.

A couple of friends hiding in this bag waiting to be delivered to their new home.

Hope you are enjoying the week so far, I have spent most of mine in the sewing room.

Happy Creating

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful way to spend your time , good on you !

Serenata said...

Some lovely stitching. The tree is great, such a good idea making bags for Christmas treats. The two little friends peeking out look like they will delight someone.

Shay said...

I cant think of a better place to have fun!

Love the finished tree.

Jossie said...

I love what you are doing! I am sewing some Christmas bags too, very small ones for charity.

Tracey said...

love the xmas tree design, i have never made a bag, can you give me a idea where to start please, something simple,
thankyou,x

Jantine said...

You really know how to make a girl curious and coming back, don't you?