Sunday, October 3, 2010

Getting started...

on Christmas preparations that is.
Oopsie here supervising while the new tree takes shape.

Checking out the Christmas blocks received from the block swap held by Aunt Pitty Pat early this year.

The same blocks laid out for perusal - trying to decide if they need sashing or if we will just sew them together and put a border on?
I love that the blocks were made by a number of talented creative stitcher's and how wonderful they look all together.

They probably do not need any input from me!

Hope your weekend has been a sunny one.

Happy Crafting

5 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

All the blocks are lovely..I like the look of your stitchery...

marina said...

what a beautiful quilt those blocks will make.
Wow, where did that warm weather come from? Two days in a row it has been beautiful.

Barb said...

I just love those blocks!!

Shay said...

Christmas already? Really? Surely not? I better pull my finger out.

I think that quilt would look stunning with or without sashing.

The stitchery is coming along beautofully. That's going to be a great looking tree. Love your assistant.

Doris Sturm said...

Looks like this will be a lovely and festive quilt, indeed. Enjoy your week!