Saturday, October 23, 2010

Stocking swap sent

This is the package that I sent to my partner Tracey over at KnickyKnacks.

Lucky for me the post people delivered efficiently.

There was the stocking - but what's a stocking without a few little treats inside??

I added some chocolate treats, along with a little hanging ornament with her initial, and

One of those hexie washcloths with some pretty hand made soap from central Victoria.

The best bit is she is one Happy recipient. Yay!
Thanks to Selina for organising this fun swap.
Have a lovely weekend however you choose to spend it.

8 comments:

marina said...

lovely gifts!
I love the colour scheme.

Barb said...

What a fun swap!

Barb said...

What a fun swap!

Serenata said...

Gorgeous gifts, beautifully made, and pretty perfect colours as well! ;-)

Jindi's Cottage said...

Very pretty stocking...and lovely surprises inside...lucky swap partner...

Jossie said...

Lovely gift parcel. The stitcheries are beautifyl.

Shay said...

Lucky swap partner. It's all so beautifully done. I love the initial stitchery as much this time as I did when I first saw it.

You're so talented with stitching.

Selina said...

Great job Tracey! Thanks for being such a great swap partner!