Friday, October 22, 2010

Hexie Clean

This week has been a lot about waiting, so I needed a nice easy project which was easy to pick up and put down at a moments notice.

Out to the warehouse for a little inspiration, what I found there was some cotton yarn left from a project completed some time ago! Perfect as I told the mother I would make her a dishcloth months ago and hadn't done it yet - Now I have just one or two??

Ok - make that five.

These are super easy and the patten is a free one on the Lion Brand yarns website, I adjusted the rows as my thread was finer than the one used in the original, but the pattern clearly states 'correct guage not essential for this project'. Yay.

More waiting coming up next week and plenty more supplies in the warehouse - I'm thinking there maybe one or two of these in the Christmas gift box very soon!

Happy Crafting

6 comments:

bec said...

Ooh, lovely. Think you need to teach me to crochet! Or can I just buy them off you? I have heaps of cotton I could donate to the cause.....(I've given up the knitting needles!)

Serenata said...

Oh these look wonderful. Wouldn't mind trying these - be nice to crochet some dishcloths.

Jindi's Cottage said...

Nice collection you've got growing there...

Knicky Knacks said...

Hi Tracey! Just wanted to say thank you so very much for my gorgeous stocking. I have posted about it tonight. You are clearly a very talented crafter and you've put such beautiful thought and detail into the items you have made for me. Just gorgeous. Hope you receive a beautiful stocking in return. SNAP on the name! Tracey :)

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I love crocheting dishcloths. Make a lovely gift and so easy to whip up. I am in need of a new pattern so thanks for sharing. Yours are great. best wishes, Tammy

Shay said...

Aren't you clever! These are lovely.