Monday, April 5, 2010

Started...

Crocheting this.. Stitching this...
and Quilting this
This quilt top has been completed for a good year and a half, I decided it was time to finish it off. The design is Beyond the Garden Gate from Candlelight Creations - I know I changed the colours big time!
Gotta love a few days filled with crafty opportunities.
Visited the old people last night - lots of crafty supplies to show next time.
Hope everyone enjoyed a Happy and Safe Easter Day, with lots of chocolate yummies.
Happy Creating

8 comments:

Jindi's Cottage said...

Well you certainly have been busy. Well done on finally getting Beyond the Garden Gate finished.

Shay said...

Wow! You've been busy!

And they're all so beautiful. Love the crochet. So delicate.

I cant stitch to save myself. (lack of patience I suspect)

Have happy Easter Monday.

Anonymous said...

Nice crotcheting...pretty yarn.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lovely projects...love your version of "Beyond The Garden Gate"...

Serenata said...

Lovely crochet, embroidery and quilt.

Hope you've had a good Easter!

Jossie said...

Well you started the week very well! Your crocheting looks so nice. What is it going to be?

marina said...

The colours look lovely for your Beyond the garden quilt. Cute stitchery too. You have to use those opportunities when they present themselves!
cheers
Marina

Kathy said...

I just love all your stitchery!!! And thanks so much for the wonderful angel. It was such a surprise. I love the selvages too!