Monday, April 19, 2010

Pin Wheel Blocks

These are the last of the blocks for the Pinwheel sampler quilt along hosted by Rachel over at p.s. i quilt Block 7 For Block 8, which is the last Rachel told us to choose our own and provided links to some suggestions. Doesn't she know that it is too hard to choose one when I don't have a clue?? So I tried this block called SeeSaw
and this block called Mosaic, which may just be my favourite block of all especially in the green and purple.
Now I have extras and I am up to the really hard part - How to put all these blocks together? I have to find a space on the floor so I can lay them out to see how they work together. (Guess that means it's time to tidy up)
Thanks Rachel for the easy to follow tutorials for the blocks.
Happy Creating

6 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

How lovely your blocks turned out to be ...very pretty pinwheels. I'm sure your assembled quilt will be a master piece :-)

marina said...

It only means you have to tidy up enough space to spread the blocks out!

Kathy said...

Love your mosaic block! it should make some interesting secondary patterns if you made lots of them.

Teresa said...

Your pinwheel blocks are wonderful. I still haven't decided which one to do for the last block. I am tossing up between 2 of them, but heading towards the double pinwheel (I think!) Can't wait to see them all together xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love all your blocks....great choice of fabrics..looks like a bit of work ahead..

Bonus Mom said...

I LOVE pinwheels! Your blocks are great! I just shove all of the junk to one side of the room and lay my quilt out, who has time for tidying things up LOL!