Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tuesday Threads

Last month I showed you this pretty bowl - I used it as inspiration for this - a new table centrepiece for my round table.
Now I have choices for table dressing.
Here is the tangle from a couple of posts ago - untangled.
A new spiral scarf - of course now the sun is shining and I do not need it, but I am thinking it will be cool enough soon.
My version of the latest pinwheel blocks for the quilt a long over at p.s. i quilt - only two more to go.
My pretties that I purchased at the Ballan Quilt show - I am thinking they will be perfect for the Sweet Project bag by Red Brolly, which I purchased recently.
Lots of my favourite red and purple here, I'm off to play some more now.
Hope you get time to play in your creative space today.
Happy Creating

5 comments:

Lurline said...

Lots of goodies there, Tracey - nice to see the creative juices flowing!
Hugs - Lurline♥

marina said...

Wow, those fabrics are just gorgeous!!
Can't wait to see them made up.
Love your centrepiece and pin wheel blocks they are really great.
Please don't speak too soon about the weather it will be cool enough before you know it..
Cheers
Marina

Teresa said...

Love your round centrepiece Tracey and your scarf.. Roll on winter I say! Your pinwheels are looking great.. I am working on mine today and should have them finished (if I didn't take a break to read some blogs on the computer that is!!!)xx

Doris Sturm said...

What lovely crafts. I always liked pinwheel designs on quilts. I don't quilt, but I do so appreciate all the work that goes in it. So many things to do and not enough hours in the day ;-)
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
Doris :-)

Jossie said...

What a great idea to let the bowl inspire you. The centre piece looks lovely!
The fabrics you bought are beautiful!
Happy Easter!