Saturday, March 27, 2010

Challenge...

Back in February Fiona over at Mothers Cupboard issued a challenge and provided a simply gorgeous stitchery design - The challenge to make something for Easter using the stitchery. .........................
Well I didn't start in February or even early March, no - I waited until there was only one week to go until Easter and then I started. .................................
Now I am finished - I reduced the pattern and made these three gift bags to send to my sister and nieces interstate.

The Challenge now is can the Post People deliver before Easter? ..................

Oh, yes that is one of those Annie Angels with messy hair in the blue bag.

The latest Annie Angel ready to take flight with two sisters. There are more in production so she won't be the last one here. ....................

Hope you had a fantastic Saturday - I certainly did! .......................

Tomorrow I am off to the Ballan Quilt show to check out all the amazing work of the talented people in that part of the state. Enjoy whatever you get up to. ......................

Happy Crafting

4 comments:

Shay said...

As always- beautiful projects!

Needlework and I are not friends. Now I'm kicking myself because I should have done something for my grandson for Easter. Why oh why can't I plan ahead better.

Enjoy the quilt show.

Anonymous said...

Cute bags and blue Angel...I hope the post people co-operate.

marina said...

There is a lot to be said of leaving things till the final dash. They look great! Hope you have enjoyed the quilt show.
cheers
Marina

Kathy said...

I love your bunny bags! They are adorable!