Saturday, January 18, 2014

Ready for the next heatwave...

So I played with my thread and beads from last time and came up with this.

Perfect for wearing when the summer sun turns the heat right up. (Not outside of course)

I was so happy with the result I gathered more supplies in other colours.

The appearance of the sun this past week certainly shed a different light on the world.






Thursday evening when the sun was dipping in the west and the sky was full of heavy clouds my world was bathed in a golden glow. (hard to capture)

Not what you were thinking?
So I didn't venture too far from the sock, but these are much cooler on hot days.

Enjoy creating your weekend.

8 comments:

bec said...

Bahaha, I was hoping that wasnt a bikini top! Cute!

nicole said...

Not going to lie, I totally thought that top picture was a bikini top!
The only wearing inside thing makes much more sense now that I know they're sandal-y doo dads!
Xo

Shay said...

You crack me up...I was going to ask you to make me a bikini top but much much bigger than the one you pictured. Had no idea it wasnt a boobie holder!

No way I would have worn it anyway ....anything I wear has to have steel reinforced triple underwire.

marina said...

well done, I thought 2014 was going to become the year of the crochet bikini!
very nifty..

Christine M said...

LOL! And here I was thinking it was a bikini top!

Fiona said...

you definitely had me there thinking you were onto the lingerei now!!!
very pretty foot decor...
Hugz

Marilyn said...

Haha !!! I think you had us all fooled, though I was thinking you must be sooooooo tiny - like child size. Gorgeous foot decor.

Jindi's Cottage said...

Ha ha...definitely cooler than socks especially with the thermometer on overdrive...