Sunday, July 6, 2014

On Friday night...


I sat in the comfy chair and did a little clicking.
A new mitt that I'm testing, it has turned out rather large but that may be the yarn which while a lovely wool and silk mix, knits into fabric with no structure! Looks like it wants to become something drapey so I've started over with an old fave.
The coffee coloured hood is getting a body, nothing new, just another version of the cape.
Red and grey Bendigo Luxury for my new blanket project, (and no I haven't finished the blanket I started at the beginning of the year).
Thanks Cheryl for gathering all the creative ladies together for a virtual stitch in.
Hope your Sunday includes stitching and sunshine.

6 comments:

barb's creations said...

Wool certainly has a mind of it's own my cotton cushion is yelling out to become a blanket I look forward to seeing what you decide to re-work this one into :) Barb.
P.S: love the red and cram item under it.

Maria said...

I am sure you will find a fabulous project to knit with the drapy yarn...

Shay said...

The red and grey blanket makings look wonderful. I saw a knitted gingham blanket ages ago and pinned it on Pinterest - but for me the idea of finishing a knitted blanket is probably a pipe dream!

Knowing you - you'll have yours done by the end of winter!

Fiona said...

lovely... seems pretty normal to have several projects on the go...
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

Beautiful projects Tracey. The cape sounds lovely... Really like the chocolate colour.

Wendy said...

Beautiful projects, the mittens look lovely.