Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A quick look at July


I do enjoy looking at all I've finished each month, even when there are several still on the needles
Purple granny beanie based on Granny Square beanie designed by Lisa Gentry in 'Donna Kooler's encyclopedia of crochet'. Pocket bag made using Linda's fabulous tutorial. Red Poppy socks designed by Anna Zilboorg from 'Knitting Socks from around the world'. Pink Tee was a test knit for a new pattern Farmer's Daughter by Lisa Kereliuk. Coloured free socks using Butterflies are free pattern designed by Rose Hiver. Mauve Miette designed by Andi Satterlund. Grey and Navy ripple beanie because the yarn was rolling around in my bag, no pattern required.



Lots of stash busting going on here, or at least not allowing yarn to build up. I only purchased the light coloured yarn (cheap at the Spotlight sale!) for the Purple granny beanie, though some of the other yarn used was gifted to me. The dark purple yarn was leftover from my textured vest I finished back in 2011.
 An oldie but a goodie.
How was July for you? Lots of starting or lots of finishing? Lots of stashing or stash busting?


Have colourful Tuesday afternoon.

6 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Looks like you had a good one Trace

marina said...

what a busy woolly july you have had.

Wendy said...

Wow, you got lots done, it all looks gorgeous and warm!

Shay said...

Plenty there to have kept you out of trouble for July. And its all so gorgeous.

Fair to middling effort here ...not as much finishing as I would have liked !

Hannah said...

A very productive month for you!
I keep meaning to do one of these collages for the end of the year but I think it might end up being too big to fit in one post as I've been so busy making things!

Melody said...

Brilliant knitting, as always.