Saturday, May 4, 2013

FNWF - May

Not much to show here you might want to skip over and see what everyone else achieved.  
Three hexie motifs for a new project.
I got this far before I had to think about how it was going to go together and decided I should have been working on something else.


In my defence I did finish some of the started hooky projects earlier in the week.
I switched to reading at this point and made good progress on my latest book.
Today was more productive and the red sock from the previous post is almost done.
Hope your weekend includes time to create.

15 comments:

Katherine said...

They are great hexies and I am sure you will work out something great for them. You might have a lightbulb moment about them soon. I get like that sometimes and just put it aside and later inspiration just happens. Either that or Lance has a great idea lol.

Christine M said...

Your hexagons look great Mistea. Reading is still spending time for yourself. Lucky we weren't too chatty last night so you could concentrate on your book! LOL!

marina said...

pretty hexagons and love the new red and purple/green sock.
you are so clever!

Marilyn said...

A good start for a new project. Lovely socks - as usual. You knit them so well.

Anonymous said...

your projects are always amazing Tacy,hope you are having a good weekend.xx

Rosie said...

Hexies look great and I love the colours.

Leanne said...

3 little hexies are better than none, they look great.

Fiona said...

Like the look of those hexies.... it doesn't matter how much is done.... we all had fun together....
Hugz

Melody said...

Fabulous hexies.

Sisbabestitches said...

Mulling and reading, count as 'me' time as much as finishing something, well that is my opinion anyway :) Cute hexies!

Wendy said...

Your new hexies look lovely, I wonder what they will become??

Susie said...

Such lovely hexies - how talented. I'm still yet to try them in fabric!

Maria said...

Nice hexies.. Just nice to join in, doesn't matter how much we do.

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Great hexies and I love what you made in your newest post!

Anthea said...

Mistea, you got some good work done, small as it might feel to you... it all adds up to a great finish soon x