Sunday, May 5, 2013

Winter warmers

Just getting ready.
Pretty flower garden hat to put some colour in a grey day.
Paula's garden hat
Warm Black Cherry ripple hat - just like a blanket for your head.
Black cherry ripple beanie
Two socks waiting for their partners.
Free sole sock by Anna Zilboorg and Two Horse Hitch by Anne Podlesak

It sure is fun working on socks that are constructed quite differently, yet serve almost the same purpose, only the green/purple ones are for me the red ones will be gifted just as soon as they are done.
Played some more with the hexagons I made on Friday, they did have a purpose. I am close to completing now. It is something that I have been wanting to try for quite awhile. Glad I finally got around to it. 
Granny Hexie bonnet
All of this yarn goodness has been stitched up from my extensive yarn stash, maybe soon I will see a blank space or two?
 Playing along with Linda and Ana and all the other stash busters.
Wishing you all a warm week.

14 comments:

marina said...

lots of woollen loveliness there!

Anonymous said...

beautiful work Mistea,are you going to the next bloggers meet? xx

Wendy said...

Lots of warm snuggly projects, you will be all ready for the cooler weather.

Christine M said...

Those hats and socks look very warm!

Ana BC said...

very colorful and creative projects. Congratulations!

Fiona said...

woolen hats are a must for winter.... cold ears are not nice!!
love all your yummy knitting and crochet ...
Hugz

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You have been busy Trace, lots of lovely knitting...

Cheryll said...

Love those socks! and my DD2 would wear them as shown... odd! lol
You are the undisputed QUEEN ! :)

Katherine said...

Loads of knitting and crochet happening. I really love those red socks!

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Lovely knitting and crocheting project.. Have a lovely week. Hugs Judy

Edda Soffía said...

Good work on your stash, looks colorful

linda said...

Love the hats and socks lovely work as always :)

Shay said...

I adore those hats ..very pretty!

I pinned a blanket on Pinterest this past week that I really want to make so I may be joining the yarning clan too!

Isa said...

Maravillosos colores! lo mejor para alegrar los dias grises!
Abrazos