Thursday, February 28, 2013

February Finishes


Lots of knitting going on here in February - though two of the three pairs of socks were started in January. The finishing of a long term crochet project, the pastel blanket, inspires me to start another bigger project but I'm thinking I'll wait for some cooler weather before working on another blanket.

There are more finished than started projects this month and I am enjoying those finishes even if they are only small.
I cast on another sock yesterday and learnt my lesson about starting a new pattern in company, I did some unravelling when I got home and now have something that looks like the pattern quite a shock really!
Sure hope February was a good month for creating in your space (though I see some people have misplaced February).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol,feb did go fast,lovely work Mistea.xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lots of lovely finishes from your needles Tracey.

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

Fabulous February finishes.

Cathy said...

Well Done, I love the monthly finishes, it is such a motivator!!

karen said...

glad you found the mistake before an entire sock was knit! I've done that so many times, talk and knit creatively that is.

Shay said...

More finishes than starts is a good thing. Sadly I cant say the same thing for myself!

Your finishes are all lovely.

I think that cool weather you're waiting for has hit us a little further south...its quite cool here today!

Christine M said...

I'm sure you must knit in your sleep! Great finishes Mistea!