Thursday, November 15, 2012

With a Pom Pom on top!

The red bowl is perfect for a lolly bowl - one packet fits nicely.

(I didn't eat any!)

I finished off the green crochet bucket and made it a lid to match.



A good place to hide the lollies from little and big fingers.


Perfect size for holding some threads in the sewing room.


May just make more of these in different sizes?

Right after I finish some other projects that I've already started, or not.

Happy Thursday wishes to you all.



11 comments:

Christine M said...

The lid looks good on the green one. How clever are you!

Fiona said...

so I see yoiu are stocking up for your fnsi? great buckets and i love the lid...
Hugz

Anonymous said...

oh Mistea you are so clever,it looks great.xx

Melody said...

This is brilliant

Maria said...

What fabulous crochet buckets.. Love them

Marilyn said...

Lovely crochet buckets, and so good with the lid. Well done.

Katherine said...

Lots of crochet! I havent had reason to pull out the hooks for quite some time. Love your bowls and the green one with the lid is fantastic. Your angel is so cute too and I look forward to seeing her finished.

Tammy said...

Wow! You have been busy creating so many things. That is a great little lidded basket and sweet little angel in your previous post. Have a fabulous Friday! Tammy

Shay said...

I think I like the bowl for your sweets the best...you dont have to take a lid off to get to them.

Although I must say that the lidded bucket is absolutely stunning.

Wendy said...

Your crochet projects are lovely. I look forward to seeing the angel finished too.

Jindi's Cottage said...

Clever bowls and buckets going on there...hiding the lollies? what's with that!...