Sunday, November 11, 2012

Scattered...

that's where I am right now.

Anyone for vegetables?

Nice new fabric for making a special present. My local Spotty came to the rescue on this one, the bigger better store over the other way didn't have this fabric! As I was there on the Christmas shopping night I got  a good deal too.

A little peace in my weekend.

(Another of the tag designs from Vivian Robinson published in Homespun No38, Vol 7 No6)
I sat on the beach Saturday and stitched this in the sunshine - Perfect.

A little hooky bowl loosely based on a pattern found here.

(excuse the loose thread in the photo - too lazy to take another one now it is finished)

Perfect size for sweets or threads or maybe little Christmas baubles.
This worked up very quickly and I think there will be some more appearing soon.

Now I need to get some serious tidying happening as the Agent has decided after more than 8 years it is time to do an inspection! Honestly he could have waited until after Christmas surely?

Sure hope there was sunshine in your creative space this weekend.

9 comments:

marina said...

you have been busy,
just catching up on your posts.
love your chicken and sunflower creation, lovely!
your little angel is very sweet too.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love that tree. Fantastic bowl you do find some great projects

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jodie said...

Love that little bowl - very christmassy!

Anonymous said...

beautiful stitchery Mistea and love that bowl,well done.xx

Teresa said...

busy,busy, busy again!!! I love your little Christmas stitchery and the bowl!! x

Shay said...

Virtual vegies are my favourite kind.

You really havent had an inspection in 8 years?

Cheryll said...

OOOh.. looks like Santa is coming! :)

Rushd Lady said...

another fabric crafter! Nice bowl there. Like your quilted header on your blog.