Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Swapping Gifts...

Packages all wrapped ready for tagging and then off to the post people - hope they're all set for working extra hard to get these to their destination in time!


Below is the sweet hanging I received in the Anni Downs Swap on Saturday.


I am so happy with this hanging as it is not something I would make and I always like to have some new decorations at Christmas so I think this will mark the beginning of the decorating.
I don't want to put it away now.

I could have been showing some progress on my latest project if I hadn't gone to my craft group today with only one project and no instructions. My time wasn't wasted though I answered some technical questions and did some knitting on a sock for a fellow crafter.

A very pleasant afternoon with lots of chatting and laughing too.

May Wednesday be a creative one for you all.

7 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Your little hanging is so sweet.I don't wonder it made you feel all jingley.

Teresa said...

I love your little wall hanging - such a sweet Anni Downs pattern. That Christmas feeling is really starting to take hold!!! I have days like you had today too... How do we get to our craft days so unequipped sometimes???? Glad you had a nice day just the same.

Anonymous said...

what a lovely box of goodies Tracy and i love that wallhanging that you got the colours are gorgeous,enjoy your night.xx

Cathy said...

Glad you had a lovely afternoon! Nothing worse than forgetting things... Lovely hanging! Xx

Fiona said...

someone will be getting a lovely bundle of gifts... I love that wall hanging too...
Hugz

Shay said...

Your packages look so pretty all jumbled together like that. It makes me feel like Christmas is just around the corner.

Love the wall hanging. I wouldn’t want to put it away either!

Jindi's Cottage said...

Lovely hanging, lucky you...enjoy...