Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tunic finished

Now I get that seeing this on a body instead of a hanger would make for a better photo but there is no one here and the weather decided to turn a shade of late Autumn today with cool winds and some light showers so there was no chance of it having it's first outing.

So the Trillium tunic pattern found in Interweave crochet summer 2011 edition was my purpose for buying the magazine back in September and now it is done!

The edging is crocheted in the opposite direction to normal crochet and gives a nice sturdy but not bulky finish.

The colour is a yellow green not anything like what I see on my screen so please imagine a light leaf shade, the yarn is Moda Vera Jalap 100% cotton from Spotlight.

Pink spots are colouring my commuter time this week and they are being edged with a denim blue colour.

Well that's all for January.
Tomorrow begins a whole new month with new possibilities and for me a whole new sound experience!
Enjoy.

7 comments:

Jindi's Cottage said...

The tunic looks fabulous..now just for some warm weather to return so it can have an outing or three...enjoy your new sound...

CurlyPops said...

That's really lovely Tracey! What's the whole new sound experience? I'm intrigued.

Barb said...

Your tunic is adorable!!!

Maria said...

What a lovely tunic.You do such beautiful work.

marina said...

the tunic has turned out beautifully, I love the border of circles.
Cute spots too. They look like a perfect commute project.

Michelle Ridgway said...

It is gorgeous. You are a very clever girl.

Fiona said...

It's wonderful... I do especially like the border of rings effect...
Hugz