Monday, January 30, 2012

Sewing, stitching and shopping

Taking advantage of the extra day off last week - I put Nomee to work and made two more triangle pouches.

I completed the Blue polka dot squares at NCB last Wednesday and they are still waiting for another turn at the action. That is another Biscornu pincushion there - just because I could.

The weekend saw me stitch the little Christmas Tree which was already traced - thanks June. It is Gail Pan's free Tree from 2010.

Saturday I took myself to the Eastern suburbs to participate in Fabric Frolic - I added just a few new pieces to the stash.

And today because I organised a long weekend I sewed the fabric I collected last week on my bonus day off.

Presenting Summer Tote a project designed by Jody Anderson which appeared in Handmade Vol28No4.

Some fabrics just work together!
Hope your Monday has been perfect.

5 comments:

Barb said...

Wow, you got a lot done...love your pouches.

marina said...

lovely patches and your biscornu is just gorgeous.
the tree stitchery is one of my favourites.
Your new tote bag is a great finish, love the fabrics together like that.

Jindi's Cottage said...

Wow effective use of time going on there...mmmm maybe I need to get me some of that effective use of time...loving the new bag, great shape and the fabrics go together veerryyy noicely...

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

My ! You have been busy. All such lovely work. We have a three-day weekend coming up and I can't wait. :) Best wishes, Tammy

Shay said...

Im pretty sure I have some of that floral fabric stashed somewhere....your triangle pouches look fantastic.

Love the new tote too. An extra day off is always welcome.