Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Great Start

Today was return to work for me after a ten day break and whilst I was not keen to return I did look on the bright side - commuter craft meant I could get back into some hooky action.

This project has been waiting patiently to start - I got interrupted by all the Christmas crafting, now I am free to make something for me.

A tunic pattern from my interweave crochet magazine purchased quite a few months ago.
There was a little hand stitching action on my break but not enough to show an update - should be finished soon.
Hope you have all had a wonderful start to 2012 and you have managed to stay cool.

6 comments:

Jindi's Cottage said...

That looks interesting...all those wagon wheels...pretty colour too...

Barb said...

Looks like you are getting a wonderful start to 2012...happy hooking!!

Shay said...

Happy New Year Mistea. Ugh Im not even going to think about going back to work . I have a lot of fun to have before now and then !

LOVE that crochet.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Very pretty colour Tracey, can't wait to see more of this one..

barb's creations said...

Love the colour,can't wait to see what it turns into :) Barb.

Lurline said...

I'm waiting to see more too - I love to crochet, so relaxing, but then I would never get any quilting done!
Hugs - Lurline♥