Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Almost...

but not quite.

I just needed to start something new first.

A little green knitting with the softest bamboo thread.

Late last week I went visiting a few yarn stores looking for something to fill the colour gap in the incomplete challenge project. I got to pat lots of lovely yarns most of which I successfully left where they were - I now know where to go for an excellent selection!

My mission was successful though I found something with the right tones in the same ply so I just had to start the next bit to ensure it fit in nicely - I'm very happy with the match.

And the almost done challenge from a very different angle.

Okay so now it's time for a little social crafting, I wonder what I will work on there?
Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine today - stay warm.

6 comments:

Lurline said...

Yes, it is knitty weather, isn't it? Looking good! I'm hoping to get to a yarn shop today!
Hugs - Lurline♥

marina said...

can't wait to see your crochet flowers and what they are adorning.
So glad you are going to finish that cardigan. The wools look lovely.

Jindi's Cottage said...

It is definitely the right weather for playing with yarn...and shopping for yarn...and patting yarn...good that all that research paid off and you found an match for the incomplete project...

Serenata said...

Oh your new knitting looks intriguing.

Shay said...

The red flower looks like a spiderweb like that ...stop teasing and show us already!

Im intrigued by your latest project - I love the colours and pattern!

Melody said...

This is fascinating, and it certainly is the weather for woolly crafting.