Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sewing on Sunday

I declare today a productive sewing day!

Finished another of the Kristen Doran designs,

and actually made something with it.

Mounted with matching red ric rac.

Then I played with some crochet flowers and buttons,

oh, and little left over chambray.

Back pocket

Front.

Now I have two new gadget pouches almost done.

The Fronts

and the backs with a pocket.

Just need to finish the button closures and these two will be done.

It was a lot of fun playing in the sewing room and I have finally started on the gifts for family birthday season starting Now!

Playing along with the ladies in the Sunday pyjama party go on over and see who else got to play today.

Hope your Sunday was a fun one whatever you got up to.

9 comments:

Marg said...

I love what you have done with the embroidery, the ric rac around the edge and the stitching detail is so pretty.
The crochet flowers and buttons are really pretty too. Both are lovely gadget pouches.
Thanks for linking to PJ PS.

Barb said...

Oh..you have such fun stuff going on over there, love the embroidery, the flowers....etc...

Shay said...

Your stitching is inspiring and I love what you did with it. I really must consider making a gadget pouch but Im still avoiding the laptop bag I was going to make last November!

Looks like you had a lovely creative Sunday (Our family birthday season also starts now too and goes right through till October-I hear you sister!)

Chocolate Cat said...

You did have a productive day! Love both of these especially the Kristen Doran one, the red ric rac sets it off beautifully.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You have been so busy love the embroidery..

marina said...

Looks like you had a great sewing day. The pouches are great! The ric rac looks perfect around the stitchery sets of the red centre of the blue flowers too.A nifty idea with the crochet flowers.

CurlyPops said...

Those crochet flowers are so sweet!

Unknown said...

You have been a busy girl today. Everything is beautiful. I really love the crochet flowers and need to sit myself down to make some.

Michelle Ridgway said...

I love the stitchery designs and what you did with it. Your flowers are very sweet. You've been very busy indeed. I was naughty and read ALL DAY!