Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Not completely Idle

More crossing on Guardian Spirit. I am very happy with my progress on this project this month.

Nomee and I had a play date - now the Sunbonnet Sue quilt is quilted and patiently waiting for binding. Guess I should get to it before the intended recipient grows too big!

This week a new friend came to live at my house. Miss14 got this bright colourful Elephant for me while she was holidaying in Thailand with her family.
He is very sweet and looks like he is handmade I love the pretty gold pattern on his blanket.

Still enjoying the slower pace of this year.
Hope your week is filled with slow moments.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your needle point is beautiful!!!

Love the little sunbonnet sue!

BubzRugz said...

I love the needlepoint ... and the elephant.... but in this post I really love the thought of having a week full of slow moments.... what bliss...
Hugz

marina said...

you have made great progress on your Guardian Spirit. Well done!
Sunbonnet Sue is looking lovely quilted.
I am afraid I can't even consider slow moments at the moment, wish I could.

Shay said...

Slow pace sounds great - how do you do that again?

I love the Guardian Spirit X Stitch and your quilt is looking lovely too.

Does Mr. Elephant have a name? What a sweet gift.

Barb said...

That is one amazing piece...you are doing wonderful work.

Jindi's Cottage said...

Guardian Spirit is looking good...get going on that binding, bubbies grow fast you know...cute elephant, his blanket is beautiful...well chosen Miss14...Shay is right, he needs a name...