Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tuitti and Fruitti

Who will be at the picnic today?

This design from Kathleen O'Connor had the two sizes in one pattern.
The pink one is about 6 inches and the purple one about 12 inches, I thought I had a picture of them together but no, maybe another time I will show them together.
These are made with hand dyed mohair that was included in a kit from the designer.
We're happy to be at the Picnic with Melody today, it's nice to get out for some fresh air.
Hope you can join us.

13 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

These two are simply adorable. Such cute faces.

Melody said...

Now these are about as cute as you can get and you did a wonderful job making them, thank you so much for coming on the picnic.

Photography said...

I really like the colours :-) So sweet!

Karen said...

These are gorgeous bears and I do love the colours. Let's enjoy the sunshine at the picnic!

Unknown said...

These babies are so cute! They can come and picnic with me any day!!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Oh she is just so cute...

Maria said...

Oh your Bears just look so cuddley.

Shay said...

Hello Tuitti and Fruitti...enjoy the teddy bears picnic.

You have a pigeon pair!

Sheila said...

Really sweet bears and the colors are so cute ,great job!

Jindi's Cottage said...

Shay stole my comment! Mmph... *LOL*...
They are very cute...

Teresa said...

They are so cute. Just love the colours. They are going to fit in so well with the other bears at the picnic! I would love to have a go at hand dying some mohair (one day!!)... you were lucky to have some already done for you.

Chocolate Cat said...

Gosh Tutti, Fruitti and Violet are so cute! I love their colors.

CJ said...

They are both soooo cute!!