Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Been a While

Since I was here - It seems I have renewed enthusiasm for some old projects.
My time has been dominated by this cross stitch project in particular, though there has been a little stitching on some other projects also.
For some reason I left her here way back in August of 2009 - yep, almost a year and a half ago.

For the past week I have spent all my couch time working on her and can see good progress.
I'm thinking this will dominate my attention until completed.

Guardian Spirit - James Himsworth

I still love this project and enjoy the calm which comes over me when crossing.

Hope your week has been less Cross.

6 comments:

Jindi's Cottage said...

Spoooookkkyyyyyy....I was thinking this week it was time she saw the light of day again and how long it had been since she had seen any progress...glad to see she has made it back into the light...she has certainly journeyed a long way this week, lots of progress being made there...

Melody said...

This is a very impressive piece of stitching. I do hope you finish it

Shay said...

That is amazing Mistea. It's so well done it looks like a painting.

Happy stitching. Im sure she'll love being finished.

Barb said...

You have done an amazing job!!

marina said...

Definitely worth finishing! Sometimes you just have to wait for renewed enthusiasm, glad you found it.
Happy 'crossing'.

Jantine said...

I remember this project! It is so beautiful!