Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Who would have thought?

All this cutting of the scraps into usuable shapes had my rotary cutter in a fit - it got jammed open. Now that would not be so bad except that I have been accident prone lately and could see some serious damage happening involving lots of blood ruining all my hard work.
Then I remembered the ever trusty can in the cupboard and figured I'd give it a try - Now she is good a new and we are continuing with the cutting operation - I will be able to show you the basket real soon.
Wishing you all smooth cutting in the sewing room.

3 comments:

Fee said...

Well done - It is always better than buying a new one - You will get many more hours of work out of her now. Looking forward to seeing what you have been cutting.

Shay said...

That's never happened to me, but I will remember your tip in case it does. I have three cutters and it's bound to happen eventually!

Jantine said...

It never happened to mee, but is is good to know it does the trick. You can find this in our house anyway...