Thursday, August 12, 2010

New (or almost)

A new friend to take on stitchy outings.

Well she will be when I make her, I chose the fabric today and maybe I will start tomorrow?

I have wanted this pattern since I first saw her on Natalies blog - now it has come to live at my house - Yay.

Now the pincushion for the challenge over at Pins and Needles has a mind of its own -

Let's just she wheelie is a challenge.

Slowly she emerges from her safe place...

Need to focus - as I deadline is Monday.

Hope you have time for creative activity.

Happy Crafting

4 comments:

marina said...

That pincushion is looking very interesting! Can't wait till it is finished.
Wow a new pattern and new fabric is always inspiring!

Jossie said...

What a gorgeous pattern of the matroesjkas. Can't wait to see what you are going to make.
The pincushion looks a bit funny with so many legs. Is it an octopus? You did a good job though!

Shay said...

Love the fabrics you've used for the pin cushion!

Jindi's Cottage said...

Glad Flat Nat's pattern made it safely...the post people did their job well for a change...looking forward to seeing what fabric she is going to wear.
That pincushion sure is a shy one...come on, out you come, it's not that scary, you'll be in a safe crafty place.