Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Playing with buttons...

is such a relaxing thing to do.
First I took out all the large ones - I only need the smallish ones for this project.
Fortunately I have lots of small buttons in many pretty colours.
Sorting the colours was so much fun.
Pretty blues and

Christmas colours - or greens reds and yellows.
I used a Christmas themed serving plate
Sure there I'm doing something with them other than sorting and counting,
Knitting - Not a sock
Threaded them onto string.
A lovely afternoon activity for a quick project, well it will be now all the sorting is done.
Hope you have all the rainbow colours in your happy space.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

I love collecting old buttons...very pretty!!

Michelle Ridgway said...

What is it about lots of buttons that makes us happy...love them too.

Fiona said...

hmmmm .... wondering what is being made there...
Hugz

Rosie said...

Would love to get my hands on some of those buttons....quick lock the door!