Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Orange Sparkly

Lots of quality crochet on the Orange Sparkly project - almost done.

'Parents Behaving Badly' by Scott Gummer makes interesting reading as it shows how precocious children are really just the same as their parents. It is a novel, and I can laugh at the behaviour of the parents, but I am sure for some it would be too close to the truth, like when your children's friends parents use you as a free babysitting service.

Joining in with the Yarn Along this week as there is still plenty of hooking happening here.

Oh, and more yarn has entered the house this week so I am hoping the hooky groove stays for a while longer!

Hope your week has been bright and sparkly so far.

8 comments:

Serenata said...

The orange sparkly project looks orange and sparly :) Looking forward to the Ta Da moment!

Shay said...

Cant wait for the big unveil. Looking very orange and very sparkly!

I finally got to the library yesterday after months of absence...yay! New books.

marina said...

Lovely orange sparkly. You are lucky that the yarn fairy visits you to keep you busy!

Lisa said...

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my yarn along post; it's always fun to return the visits and see who's dropping in and from where. :) Love your blocks and am wondering what the orange sparkly will be when finished. Happy stitching to you, ~Lisa

Chocolate Cat said...

I will have to look out for that book! Gosh you achieve a lot!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the orange sparkly wool! Orange was my favourite colour when I was little! :o) xx

maarnietvangrijs said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog! Your orange yarn is great, I'm curious to see it when it's finished!
Sacha (maarnietvangrijs)

Martha said...

That sounds like a good book...I think it's true that parenting and children's misbehaviors go hand in hand. I do love our library. It's across the street, actually! We have Playaways, too. Thanks for your comment on my blog!