My first entire day off in 10 days - I made the most of the cooler weather and spent most of the day in my PJ's with a crochet hook in hand.
So the Red Sparkly number just needs some ends woven in and the closure organised then I can call it a finish.
This blankie is a project which has not seen the light of day in more than a year, but I pulled it out Wednesday last week when I needed a new go anywhere project. It has grown by six rounds since then - I took it to NCB and my Saturday knitting group where I managed a couple of rounds between socialising. Today I have put another three rounds on, creeping closer to a finish.
Oh, and I made some giant flowers for the other red project I started last month - just 10 more flowers and I'll have enough to finish that project.
The flowers are the same pattern I made in miniature from the tutorial shared over at Happy in Red.
Playing along in Pyjama Party Sunday.
Hope your week is full of creative opportunities (I'm hoping for a few finishes).