Thursday, January 14, 2010

Missing...

No not me - I am still here - and still stitching Santa's figured you didn't need to see them in every colourway. I am missing this piece terribly now that I have put the Christmas version back in the cupboard. Around this time last year I made this spotty centre piece for the Quilting in the Round challenge and I got excited when I found out it was going to be on display at major craft shows in Australia during 2009. Now the last one was in August and I expected this piece would find its way home in September so I waited and waited... I contacted those that I left it with - no response! and again - No Response! So now I am asking for help from those of you out in blogland - If anyone knows the whereabouts of this piece I would very much like to hear from you. And yes I did write my name and contact details on the back. Thanks for your assistance. I will be back soon with something finished for the OPAM challenge - I know I will because it is my brother's birthday this weekend and he put in a request. Best get sewing. Hope you all have time for some creative activities this week. Happy Crafting

3 comments:

Jantine said...

That must be horrible, not being able to trace it back. I certainly haven't seen it, but I hope you will have some more good luck with people nearby!

Serenata said...

It is lovely, I can't believe they haven't given it back to you! I hope you get it back soon.

Jossie said...

I know how you feel. My quilt was stolen a few months ago. I hope you will get it back but I have my doubts. Some people just don't know wat honesty means.