Monday, October 12, 2009

Swap Goodness...

Thanks to Amanda I recieved this bundle of goodness today - it turns out she was my Stitchers Angel and she certainly is an Angel - Look at all my goodies in my favourite Red colour, beautiful stitching and very useful items. There is a drawstring bag, a wrist pin cushion, a financial year diary and a needle wallet. In the background is tea towel printed with the underground net work - this package came from England. And for something very different I also recieved my swap package from Gigi in AuntPittyPats Bumps in the Night Annie Swap - I am in Love with this dolly who came in costume accompanied by her cat, all ready for some Halloween Fun.
Ooh - and did she bring lots of treats with her - there is some gorgeous fabric in Halloween and Autumn colours, a sheet of Halloween stickers and Halloween Candy called body parts - it is way too fun. There were some spiders in the package as well I'll display those in the resident spider webs. Gigi had asked if there was anything that I would like included that I can't easily get here so I asked for Stash tea and she got my favourite flavour - Liquorice and spice Herbal infusion - Yum!
There has been a little progress on the quilt project, but not much instead I went to the Kilmore Quilter's Quilt show on the weekend. There are lots of talented people in that group and the show was a very pleasant way to spend Saturday afternoon, I took the camera but forgot to take photos so I can't share.
Thanks to AuntPittyPat and Helen for hosting these wonderful swaps. Happy Monday

7 comments:

Jantine said...

You have been spoiled, lucky you ;-). Enjoy your presents!

Anonymous said...

Lucky lucky you! So many lovely and fun goodies. Enjoy all your new toys and that yummy tea.
You are not alone in forgetting to take photos at the show - I took the camera Saturday and forgot I had it and Sunday when I made time to look at the quilts I'd forgotten to take the camera - talk about challenged!

blushing rose said...

What lovely gifts from your angel. WOW!

Have a wonderful crisp autumn day. TTFN ~Marydon

marina said...

What lovely gifts you have received in your swaps.Lucky you!

Ravenhill said...

Oh, such delightful swaps! Lucky lucky you!!!

Serenata said...

Lovely gorgeous swaps you have received - superb!

Leah said...

Wow, some great treats there! How sweet are your swappers! Love all of it, Lucky you.