Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Annie has a new home

This is the Annie which I made for Gigi - she has arrived safely at her new home, where I am pleased to say she is Loved. I had so much fun with this pattern, she was easy to make and a good size. Annie travelled with her spider companions in her pumpkin costume for the Bumps In the Night Halloween swap, oh and there were a few treats in the treat bag for Gigi to enjoy.
Thanks to AuntPittyPat for hosting a super fun swap and Brenda Greenwalt of LillieMaes Crafts for generously allowing us to use her pattern.
Hope there is lots of time in your day to be creative.
Happy Creating

5 comments:

Unknown said...

No wonder your partner loved her , she's gorgeous !

Lurline said...

What a cutie and so full of character!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Anonymous said...

Glad her journey was a safe one. She sure is one cute Annie.

Gigi said...

Hi Tracey! Yes I LOVE her!!! I posted these pictures of her and my Annie on my Facebook to show off..I am so Proud of her!!!

Unknown said...

I love your Annies they are so Adorable.. very cute.
M