Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Bag anyone?

A very productive day all round yesterday. I got to cut and sew in the evening and made these book bags. I am thinking of giving some of my neices and nephews books for their birthday. I enjoyed playing with my new fabrics. The owls may just be for me, I really like this print, and having a bag dedicated to books, as in to and from the library would be a good thing for me as I often walk there.
The daisy bag I made with Miss6 in mind, so I just need to organise a book to go in and she may even get a package not too far after her birthday which just happens to be later this week.
I finally made me a pencil sized pouch. It has been on my list of things to make for at least six months - now I can cross it off!
Enjoy Tuesday however you get to spend it.
Happy Crafting

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are quick , I looked at your new fabric yesterday and now it's made up , love the owls !

Bonus Mom said...

Okay, that owl fabric is great! I think I would keep it for myself too ;) I love the little quilt in your blog header. It is adorable!

Jindi's Cottage said...

Too cute! You have to keep the Teacher Owls. Great look with the fabric for Miss6's bag. The buzzy bees are very fun. We'll have to watch out if our pencil pouches are in the same room - the dogs might chase the cats or vice versa!! Nice use of Paris Cats.