Saturday, June 27, 2009

All wrapped up!

My package wrapped and ready to go in the Christmas in July swap organised by Mrs Martins Quilt shop now that this one has gone in the post I can get back to some of my unfinished projects. All will be revealed when the package arrives at its intended destination, oh and then I can show you what came for me, I haven't cheated. I just put my package in the warehouse when it arrived last week so that I would not be tempted. This week I made another Angel this time from a design by Sally Giblin of The Rivendale collection which appeared in Australian Homespun July 2008. It is one of four designs which were made into a wall hanging but as you can see, yet again I have completely veered off the track and finished this one by itself with a co-ordinating felt backing.
Hope your weekend is a productive one.
Happy Crafting

2 comments:

Jindi's Cottage said...

Well done on getting your CIJ parcel done and in the mail. Liking the new pink angel.

Unknown said...

Isn't it a good feeling when you finish something . I love your stitchery .