Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What have we here?

I believe the post people may have got my message last week, I got this in the post yesterday from Jantine, my partner in the Paper Bag swap, she only posted it Thursday from the Netherlands. Lots of my favourite colour RED and plenty of embellishments to inspire me, buttons, ricrac, metallic thread and some braid. The red spotty with white lace edge is actually a type of binding which could be a bit of a challenge! I have a few ideas so I will have to decide which to do. I have completed more Happy House blocks today. After all my practising I think I have finally made some which are suitable for swapping. I will be posting these off to Lurline next week.I won one of Helena's patterns in her recent giveaway and can't wait to see it in real life. A small quilt with a Sewing Angel on it, she will come in very handy, I am thinking for all those projects which I forget to finish before starting new things! Hope your week is productive. Happy Crafting

4 comments:

Jantine said...

I am so glad my parcel went over the oceans so quickly ;-). Have a lot of fun with it! You are lucky winning one of these beautiful patterns! I like your houses a lot to, i am very curious how they all are going to turn out together....

MissyMack said...

Oh what a great bundle of goodies to work with! I'm really looking forward to seeing what you come up with in the end. I'm so itching to start mine!

Unknown said...

Those blocks are fabulous .

Fee said...

Can't wait to see what you create with all of that loveliness