Monday, September 23, 2013

One of each...

Looking for inspiration for a suitable small gift for Miss17's high school graduation, I borrowed these books from the library.


I have successfully made projects from both 'Donna Kooler's Encyclopedia of Crochet' and 'Knitted gifts' previously and knew there were more there that I would like to try. It was good to see this Tilda book has all the patterns printed at full size, I'm really thinking I'd like to do a little sewing for a change.

Knitted mitts modelled on Indian henna hand paint.
Not really practical for the climate
A pretty Tilda Angel.
A little decoration maybe in the right colours.
Lovely crochet top.
This could be perfect in a pale green.
Now I just need to decide which one to make?
Wishing you some quiet time with needles or hook.

4 comments:

Maria said...

I think Miss 17will love the crocheted top....

Shay said...

Yep - Im with Maria. Crochet tops are all the rage - even I just bought a couple of them !

Fiona said...

you could always make all three????
Hugz

Katherine said...

I asked Grace and she loves the TIlda and crochet top