Monday, June 11, 2012

Shawl and wrap

My off day was sunshiny even if not very warm.

I used my time wisely and gave my Whippoorwill shawl a wash after weaving in the ends, then laid it out to dry.


Lots of pins required to get the garter stitch cast off to sit flat - but I am very happy with this finish.
All ready for some action.


Crochet on my Juliana Wrap was completed while visiting The Old people yesterday. 
Just some ends to weave in and the Tassels to complete today.


I did not follow the pattern exactly as I was using donated yarn for this project.
The quantities I had of the red were less than the requirements so I omitted some rows or changed them to blue to suit my yarn.


This is an easy project which is very effective.

Now to finish another patiently waiting project before I start playing with my new yarn.

Hope your Monday was a little bit Sunshiny.

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Both your shawls are so beautiful, will you show us an action shot? Wendy xx

Teresa said...

Wow Tracey... Your shawls are beautiful. You are so clever... I'd love to see a photo of you wearing them?????

Maria said...

Both shawls are lovely. such delicate patterns.

Christine M said...

Your shawls are lovely.

Barb said...

What an awesome job!!

Jossie said...

Wow, I am impressed. Both shawls are really beautiful.

Jindi's Cottage said...

Both are very pretty...you'll certainly be warm and toasty in this chilly weather...