Friday, April 15, 2011

Stitching along...

With all the ladies who play along in the Friday Night Sew In - hop on over and see Heidi to join.

Handmade by Heidi

Some progress has been made with the crosses - and after much nagging from a member of my weekly craft group I have stitched the Wolf's eyes - it is a bit disconcerting having him watch my every move now - lucky I'm almost there.

This week I got totally distracted by this free project from Bronwyn over at Red Brolly for the Easter Googy Bag.

And I finished stitching this design for The two of Us bag from Rosalie Quinlan designs.

If I don't get distracted by any new projects tonight I should be able to make up these two little bags. That is my plan, you will have to come by tomorrow to see if I stayed with the plan.
Have a fabulous stitchy weekend.

4 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow...you have been busy, gorgeous stitching...

Shay said...

I totally forgot about FNSI...and since it;s getting late here Im not sure I can face trying to think of what to do in the next hour. Hope you have a wonderful night being creative though.

Love the Rosalie Quinlan stitchery. Beautiful!

Jindi's Cottage said...

Cute wolf puppy...and cute stitcheries...you can do it, you can resist temptation and distraction and you can make those two little bags...or not...

Jantine said...

Just love the husky dog! Well done.. there are a lot of cross stitches in this dog!