Monday, April 18, 2011

Googy Bag

The Googy bag got it's handle attached and now it is all done ready and waiting for the Rabbit that is due to visit next weekend - I really am hoping he will fill it up for me!

Okay, so I didn't do the pretty stitchery on the handle but I am very happy with this fun fabric handle.

See it is the perfect size - here it is with some of the calorie free eggs I have been making.

These little crochet eggs are too cute, they are similar in size to a small hen's egg so they are very quick to make.

Now Nomee and I have a paying job that will keep us busy for a few days and involves this roll of very nice towelling - the colour is burgundy, a bit darker than it appears in this photo.

Preparation involved fabric excavations - this table was previously covered in piles of fabric, with some wool thrown in for good measure. The process of cleaning the table did not expose any nasty surprises, just a few unfinished projects which are now neatly stacked awaiting attention.
Hope the sun is shining at your place.

11 comments:

Melody said...

Your bag is delightful

Anonymous said...

How egg-siting!! You're th first one to have a photo of your finished bag- and it's absolutely Gorgeous!!
I love your crochet eggs- perfect finish for the bags.
if you ever want to share how to make them-please feel free!
Bronwyn ...

Michelle Ridgway said...

I love your little bag. Bronwyn Hayes designs are always gorgeous. I also love your little crocheted eggs. I hope the bunny comes to me too!!!

Serenata said...

Wonderful bag with beautiful stitching on the front, so cute. Crochet eggs...now that I would like to make to give to the boys at Easter...I can just imagine their faces!

Chocolate Cat said...

Oh I do hope your basket is filled for you with the 'chocolate' type of eggs!!!

Shay said...

Cute crochet eggs and the bag is wonderful. I can see you easter egg hunting this weekend.

Here's hoping Easter Bunny actually brings you some real chocolate! You've been good -right?

Barb said...

Your goody bag is just adorable!!! and eggs....

Jindi's Cottage said...

It seems only fair as you made such a cute bag that the Easter Bilby should come by and put some chocolate in it...

Teresa said...

Love your little basket, it is really cute. Hope it gets filled to the brim with chocolate eggs for you xx

Valspierssews said...

I love that little bag. Yours looks gorgeous. I love the rick rack.

Bev C said...

Hello,

Congratulations on a beautiful finish. I was really impressed with the crochet eggs. Happy Easter.
Bev.xoxo