Sunday, June 30, 2013

June finishes (and socks)

Brookes blue mitts which I don't have a completed photo of still (but she was wearing them on the day she went home). The brown hat on the right was made for me with the leftovers from my Jacket and the blue hat is for a friend who has generously donated yarn to my cause in the past. Everything else has been here before.
More good stash busting
The Poppy socks are both at the same point now only legs to go.
I do like the effect of the positive/negative pair, there may be more like this in my future.
The Mauve Miette is coming along nicely too, now that I have figured out how to knit the sleeves in the round without tying the whole thing in a knot.
May you have a lazy Sunday afternoon in your creative space.

7 comments:

Cheryll said...

And a quiet but productive one to you Miss T... :)

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wonderful finishes..

Sisbabestitches said...

Love the hat from the jacket yarn :) Well done on working out in the round sleeves, it does my bitty head in just thinking about it, lol. Pos/Neg socks are so cute :)

Wendy said...

Lovely finishes, all perfect for this time of year too.

Shay said...

Looks like June was very good to you. I adore that hat!

Katherine said...

Love those red and white socks too. Planning to spin and knit and spin and knit today lol and maybe even prep some of that fibre too after reorganising my yarn boxes yesterday so my little fleece stash has a proper home. I think I have knitted up more than I thought over the last few winters.

Fiona said...

been a clicking good month...
lovely knitting...
Hugz