Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sweet Stitching

The boss has been playing nice this week and we have had a couple of short days, not good for business, but sure is good for creating stuff! I got to play with Natalies pattern for the Sweet and Spotty Needlewallet project which she designed for the Stitchers Angel swap. I am liking this a lot and may not be sharing with my secret stitcher? So far I have completed the stitchery for the front using The Thread Studio hand dyed silk from the Opulent Collection - gorgeous colours and a pleasure to sew.
I hope you have found time to be creative today.
Happy Crafting

2 comments:

Fee said...

It is a gorgeous design isn't it? I am going to make 3 I think - I will start mine tomorrow night - Nice of your boss to give you an early mark.

Leah said...

you are the fastest stitcher eVeR!