Friday, December 10, 2010

Look what the postman brought..

My Christmas Crumbs swap package arrived from Lisa.

Look at that pretty wrapping

When I took the paper off - mmmm Lovely

All that lovely red and green in an amazing deco shape - pretty patchwork on the front

and on the back this gorgeous patchwork print.

Such a pretty mug and drinks for any mood - Coffee, fruit tea and Max Brenner Chocolate.

I am feeling very spoilt.
Thanks Lisa for my gorgeous goodies, and thanks APP for hosting this awesome swap.
Happy Weekend all.

7 comments:

Serenata said...

Great swap package with lovely drinks and cute mug rug. What is your cuppa for today?

Cybele's patch said...

Lovely presents. You are very spoilt. I love that little Christmas stocking cooky shape.

Kathy said...

very pretty and I love the egg shape!

Quilting in My Pyjamas said...

Beautiful gifts Mistea. Love the mug rug. It's one of the nicest Christmas ones Ive seen.

Handmade by Mai said...

You got some beautiful gifts, I love the mug

marina said...

What a lovely fun swap package!

Jindi's Cottage said...

Awesome swap package...mmm, Max Brenner chocolate and the right coffee! Very cute mug mat...love the shape. And a cute biscuit butter as well...time to bake some bikkies to go with your cuppa?