Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Round and Round


That's what I've been doing on my pretty new red top. This is my first project for my new needles and they are lovely to work with- smooth and light to match the fluffy, airy yarn.
The green project belongs to Myki and is a fun Amigurumi, she managed to finish the all the legs even with an injured hand. It will be very cute when done.

Just because playing with colours is fun and I wanted to an easy to pick up and put down project for working while out and about for the next two weeks I chose these from three to play together for a new Colour Affection
Bendigo Woollen Mills Luxury 4 ply in African Violet, Leaf and Sangria
The sun is shining in my window this morning and I have a whiole day to play with yarn Yay!

Hope the sun shines on your day too.

3 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

The three colours are so beautiful together, a lovely combination.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

It is a lovely day when all all the hours can be used for yarn play. Have fun. Tammy

Anita said...

Lovely colours and yarns. You will
have such a great time creating with
them. Enjoy.
Cheers, Anita.