Monday, October 27, 2014

Finishing all the footwear...

This was a sock pattern that I just had to make up - and when I had these leftovers available it seemed the perfect time had come. I really enjoyed knitting these up even if the yarn presented some issues as it likes to stick to itself which slows things down when trying to use 2 colours.
You'll recognise the dark one from the Father's socks I completed last month, the fog colour was a friends leftovers.

Eisern design by General Hogbuffer in Regia design line - eggplant and fog
A pretty pair of anklets with a lace fold down cuff. I made these in size small so they knit up very quickly compared with the usual large size I make. There will be a bigger pair soon.
Layna Anklets in Bendigo Athena 4 ply Ice Blue (I really did pick up a big bag of this last month)
Getting ready for some summer fun - I hooked up a couple of pairs of the barefoot sandals in cotton with my 1.5 mm hook.


These are perfect for dressing up feet without wearing shoes.
No purpose other than fun.

Hope your week is off to a fun start.

6 comments:

Maria said...

Love you left over socks....
Nice anklets and pretty flowers.
You have been busy.

mamasmercantile said...

The socks are beautiful. The flowers are such fun.

Shay said...

The toe design on the first pair is something special and the lace anklets are just too sweet!

Love the barefoot sandals . I have a beaded pair but have never had the confidence to wear them.

Hope you have a fabulous creative week.

Michelle Ridgway said...

I cannot begin to imagine how you would set about making those gorgeous socks...stunning! The anklets are so cute. I wore some of the last ones in my youth Lol!

Jindi's Cottage said...

Loving the toes/band combo on the socks...so the pretty anklets are my size then? *LOL*...

Katherine said...

Those socks are fantastic. I have just come across some patterns for socks knitted and crochetted on the side with a back seam. Might nearly be time to dig out some yarn and have a go at some more socks myself.